Reports and Other Publications
Periodically, BONELA releases reports and other publications providing original and in-depth information and analysis on key topics related to the human rights, legal and ethical aspects of the HIV epidemic in Botswana. These include documentation of HIV-related litigation in which BONELA plays a significant role in the country. BONELA publications will be posted below as electronic versions are made available.
- BONELA I Report on Gender Based Violence Assessment in Maun (2013)
- HIV, pregnancy and women’s health
- My Pain, My Fear, My Hope, My Dream Chronicles from Dukwi Refugee Camp
- Report on The Violations of the Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Persons in Botswana
- Needs Assessment Report
- Botswana’s ARV Treatment Programme: Past Lessons and Future Outlook (2005)
- Challenging HIV-related Discrimination: Protection for Employees in the Workplace (2004)
- Routine vs. Compulsory Testing (2003)
- Justice, Reason and Hope (2002)
- Botswana Draft Employment Bill (2002)
- UNGASS 2001 Botswana Report
BONELA’s Annual Reports are posted as electronic versions are made available.